Thursday, July 3, 2014

Just a quick update on VBS- Erb's Cove

This week we (Noah and I) are in Erb's Cove, NB doing a teen program, instead of the VBS at the request of the church. I am currently "Checked in" at a public library as our billets have no internet access. I love it here, lots of water around (literally every turn you make on a road, there will be water). Our Billets house reminds me so much of my grandparents house- a farm house. And theirs is even on a hill overlooking off sets of the Darlings lake in Hampton.


Last night we had four teens show up for the program. My favorite part was worship, and I have the funny feeling that the teens favorite was the snacks and games :P. Some of the games we played were quite challenging (mostly to the mind- you had to pay attention, which I was NOT good at  ;)


Anyway, Hopefully the next two nights will be just as great :D


In Christ's Service,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment